Time is the most valuable and precious thing in life. I think you have heard this many times but it’s worth recollecting no matter how many times. Think about it except the time you can recover any things either it is money or fame. But Once you lost the time it will never ever come back to you. So, make use of this time for a better living and be productive by having a good time management strategy. The day you respect the time you are about to become successful in your life. So, to know much more about time here we collected precious time quotes and sayings with images.
“Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely.” – Auguste Rodin
“The trouble is, you think you have time.” – Buddha
“Time has a wonderful way of showing us what really matters.” – Margaret Peters
“Realize that now, in this moment of time, you are creating. You are creating your next moment. That is what’s real.” – Sara Paddison
“Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” – Sam Levenson
“Until you value yourself, you will not value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.” – M. Scott Peck
“All that really belongs to us is time; even he who has nothing else has that.” – Baltasar Gracian
“You may delay, but time will not.” – Benjamin Franklin
“All our sweetest hours fly fastest.” – Virgil
“You will never ‘find’ time for anything. If you want time, you must make it.” – Charles Buxton
Yes, You Must Make it. The World is Yours
“All our sweetest hours fly fastest.” – Virgil
“The way we spend our time defines who we are.” – Jonathan Estrin
“Waste your money and you’re only out of money, but waste your time and you’ve lost a part of your life.” – Michael LeBoeuf
“Time slips away like grains of sand never to return again.” – Robin Sharma
“Time is more value than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time.” – Jim Rohn
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
“If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.” – Bruce Lee
“Be selective with who you invest your time, wasted time is worse than wasted money.” – Anonymous
The future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of sixty minutes an hour, whatever he does, whoever he is.” – C.S. Lewis(Video) 101 Power Thoughts Louise Hay
“Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.” — Mother Teresa
90 Change Quotes About Life That Will Help You To Change
“Time changes everything except something within us which is always surprised by change.” – Thomas Hardy
“Time always exposes what you mean to someone.” – Unknown
“The only real luxury is time. You can’t get time back.”
“Time is very slow for those who wait. Very fast for those who are scared. Very long for those who celebrate. But for those who love, time is eternal.” – William Shakespeare
“Time is free, but it’s priceless. You can’t own it, but you can use it. You can’t keep it, but you can spend it. Once you’ve lost it you can never get it back.” – Harvey MacKay
130 The Best Success Quotes And Sayings Of All Time
“Time is non-refundable, use it with intention.” – Unknown
“No measure of time with you will be long enough… but we’ll start with forever.”
“Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” – Napoleon Hill
“Regret for wasted time is more wasted time.” – Mason Cooley
“We must use time creatively, and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right.” – Nelson Mandela
“Time is the school in which we learn, time is the fire in which we burn.” – Delmore Schwartz
“Time is like the wind, it lifts the light and leaves the heavy.” – Dominico Cieri Estrada
“Time is the wisest counselor of all.” – Pericles
“Procrastination is the thief of time.” – Edward Young
“There’s only one thing more precious than our time and that’s who we spend it on.” – Leo Christopher
“Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you.” – Carl Sandburg
“Patience and time do more than strength or passion.” – Jean de La Fontaine
“Time moves in one direction, memory in another.” – William Gibson(Video) WAYNE DYER 🔶 101 Ways To Transform Your Life AUDIOBOOK
“Time and health are two precious assets that we don’t recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted.” – Denis Waitley
“The greatest gift you can give someone is your time because when you give your time, you are giving a portion of your life that you will never get back.” – Anonymous
“Time is a slippery thing: lose hold of it once, and its string might sail out of your hands forever.” – Anthony Doerr
“There is no greater harm than that of time wasted.” – Michelangelo
“Time is a gift, given to you, given to give you the time you need, the time you need to have the time of your life.” – Norton Juster
“A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.” – Charles Darwin
“Time = life; therefore, waste your time and waste of your life, or master your time and master your life.” – Alan Lakein
“Time flies over us, but leaves its shadow behind.” – Nathaniel Hawthorne
“Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.” – Coco Chanel
“Time doesn’t heal emotional pain, you need to learn how to let go.” – Roy T. Bennett
“Do we need more time? Or do we need to be more disciplined with the time we have?” – Kerry Johnson
“Ordinary people think merely of spending time. Great people think of using it.” – Arthur Schopenhauer
“People often complain about lack of time when lack of direction is the real problem.” – Zig Ziglar
“Ordinary people think merely of spending time, great people think of using it.” – Arthur Schopenhauer
“The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” – Chinese proverb
“Most people spend more time and energy going around problems than in trying to solve them.” – Henry Ford
“Whether it’s the best of times or the worst of times, it’s the only time we’ve got.” – Art Buchwald
“The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.” – Michael Altshuler
“You cannot always wait for the perfect time. Sometimes you must dare to jump.” – Unknown
“Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.” – Warren Buffett
“Time is a brisk wind, for each hour it brings something new… but who can understand and measure its sharp breath, its mystery and its design?” – Paracelsus(Video) Swedenborg 101: The Basic Nature of Everything - Swedenborg and Life
“Whether it’s the best of times or the worst of times, it’s the only time we’ve got.” – Art Buchwald
“Time flows in the same way for all human beings; every human being flows through time in a different way.” – Yasunari Kawabata
“Do not waste time on things you cannot change or influence.” – Robert Greene
They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.” – Andy Warhol
“The clock always ticks. There are times you don’t hear it, and there are times that you do.” – David Levithan
“Change your 24 hours and you will change your life.” – Eric Thomas
“The one that values his time can value the time of others as well.” – Sunday Adelaja
“We say we waste time, but that is impossible. We waste ourselves.” – Alice Bloch
“Don’t waste your time on revenge. Those who hurt you will eventually face their own karma.” – Unknown
“Life teaches us to make good use of time, while time teaches us the value of life.”
“Life is short. Focus on what really matters most. You have to change your priorities over time.” – Roy T. Bennett
“Time is so valuable that if you pay millions of golden coins, you cannot get back a moment.” – Unknown
“Don’t say, “There is still time” Or “Maybe next time” Because there is also the concept of “It is too late”
“Better to be three hours too soon, than a minute too late.” – William Shakespeare
“Time is the most valuable thing that a man can spend.”
“Time is a created thing. To say ‘I don’t have time,’ is like saying, ‘I don’t want to.” – Lao Tzu
“Always make time for things that make you feel happy to be alive.”
“The time is always right to do what is right.”
“The timeless in you is aware of life’s timelessness. And knows that yesterday is but today’s memory and tomorrow is today’s dream.” – Kahlil Gibran
“I think anything is possible if you have the mindset and the will and desire to do it and put the time in.” – Roger Clemens
“Time is like a river. You cannot touch the same water twice, because the flow that has passed will never pass again. Enjoy every moment in life.”(Video) The Death of Economics 101 ft. Mexie
“Don’t waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.” – Paulo Coelho
“Either run the day or the day runs you.” – Jim Rohn
“Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work.” – Stephen King
“Time can be an ally or an enemy. What it becomes depends entirely upon you, your goals, and your determination to use every available minute.” – Zig Ziglar
“Don’t waste your time in anger, regrets, worries, and grudges. Life is too short to be unhappy.” – Roy T. Bennett
“The key is not in spending time, but in investing it.”
“If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents. Value what you know & start charging for it.” – Kim Garst
“Let our advance worrying become advance thinking and planning.” – Winston Churchill
“Take care of the minutes and the hours will take care of themselves.” – Lord Chesterfield
“Time goes on. So whatever you’re going to do, do it. Do it now. Don’t wait.” – Robert De Niro
“Time isn’t the main thing. It’s the only thing.” – Miles Davis
“The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” – Bertrand Russell
“Time is what we want most, but what we use worst.” – William Penn
“It has been said, ‘time heals all wounds.’ I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone.” – Rose Kennedy
“If we take care of the moments, the years will take care of themselves.” – Maria Edgeworth
“Once you have mastered time, you will understand how true it is that most people overestimate what they can accomplish in a year – and underestimate what they can achieve in a decade!” – Tony Robbins
“Time is valuable, and when it is gone, it is gone. Time is wealth, and unlike money, when it is gone, you cannot replace it.” – Napoleon Hill
“Today is the first day of the rest of your life.” – Abbie Hoffman
“Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.” – Dale Carnegie
“Life and time are the best teachers. Life teaches us the use of time and the time teaches us the value of the life.”
“And suddenly you know, it’s time to start something new and trust the magic of new beginnings.” – Meister Eckhart(Video) Top 30 buddha quotes on life that can teach you beautiful life lessons
- “Do the best you can. ...
- “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” ―Theodore Roosevelt.
- 'It's never too late to be what you might've been.” ―George Eliot.
- “If you can dream it, you can do it.” ―Walt Disney.
- “Trust yourself that you can do it and get it.” ―Baz Luhrmann.
- “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall” – Confucius.
- “Magic is believing in yourself. ...
- “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them” – Walt Disney.
- “The real test is not whether you avoid this failure…
“You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” — Gandhi. “Live for what's worth dying for, and leverage technology to create the world you wish to see.”What are some short inspirational sayings? ›
- “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” — ...
- “Opportunities don't happen, you create them.” — ...
- “Love your family, work super hard, live your passion.” — ...
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” —
- “You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.” — ...
- “Inspiration does exist, but it must find you working.” — ...
- “Don't settle for average. ...
- “Show up, show up, show up, and after a while the muse shows up, too.” — ...
- “Don't bunt.
“Keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” “I think being in love with life is a key to eternal youth.” “Life is beautiful and so are you.” “The purpose of our lives is to be happy.”How do you inspire hard times? ›
- Remember your mission. ...
- Visualise a successful outcome. ...
- Take a break and treat yourself. ...
- Break down big and scary challenges. ...
- Celebrate each small victory. ...
- Share your challenges and ask for support. ...
- Get inspired with your favourite movies, books, and songs.
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.Which is an inspiring quote? ›
"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' You must do the thing you think you cannot do."What is the best motto about life? ›
- When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
- Life every day like it's your last.
- Be yourself. ...
- Be the change you wish to see in the world.
- Let go of who you think you're supposed to be and embrace who you are.
- If you are not obsessed with your life, change it.
- Set some goals, then demolish them.
Thomas Edison. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.”What is a successful life quotes? ›
- "Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts." ...
- "It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation." ...
- "The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same."
Mahatma Gandhi: “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching: "When I let go of who I am, I become what I might be." Rosa Parks: "When one's mind is made up, this diminishes fear." Henry Ford: "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."What is a good quote for everyday? ›
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow. In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.What is a three word inspirational quote? ›
“Dreams come true.” “Never give up.” “Winners never quit.” “Success breeds success.”What is a great blessing quote? ›
“Humankind's greatest blessing is its Humanity.” “To find the best comfort, I count my blessings.” “Sometimes we focus so much on what we don't have that we fail to see, appreciate, and use what we do have!” “Those who make time for others are forever blessed.”What are some memorable quotes? ›
"The past does not equal the future." "Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." "Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier."What are wise words? ›
- You create your own opportunities. ...
- Never break your promises. ...
- You are never as stuck as you think you are. ...
- Happiness is a choice. ...
- Habits develop into character. ...
- Be happy with who you are. ...
- Don't seek happiness–create it. ...
- If you want to be happy, stop complaining.
“Survival is both an exalted privilege and a painful burden.” “My experience has taught me that all of us have a reservoir of untapped strength that comes to the fore at moments of crisis.” “My mind was so dull, my nerves so worn from waiting, that only an emotionless vacuum remained.”What is a happy quote? ›
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.
“Forget about being impressive and commit to being real. Because being real is impressive!” “How often you impress people when you have nothing and how often you oppress them when you have everything is what defines your real character!” “True leaders are willing to die for their dreams.What is a strong woman quote? ›
“A strong woman knows she has strength enough for the journey, but a woman of strength knows it is in the journey where she will become strong.”How words are powerful quotes? ›
- " Be mindful when it comes to your words. ...
- " Be careful with your words. ...
- " Words are free. ...
- " Raise your words, not your voice. ...
- "... But the human tongue is a beast that few can master. ...
- " The secret of being boring is to say everything." - ...
- " ...
- Be 100 percent present. ...
- Invite them for a (healthy) meal. ...
- Take them for a walk outside. ...
- Take them to a yoga or meditation class. ...
- Ask them to point out some of the positive things that are happening to them. ...
- Invite them to join you in supporting a cause or helping someone else. ...
- Compliment them.
- “Gone from our sight, but never from our hearts.”
- “Our thoughts and prayers are with you.”
- “I wish you healing and peace.”
- “I hope you feel surrounded by much love.”
- “We are so sorry for your loss.”
- “We are thinking of you during these difficult times.”
- “You got this.”
- “Good luck today! ...
- “Sending major good vibes your way.”
- “I know this won't be easy, but I also know you've got what it takes to get through it.”
- “Hope you're doing awesome!”
- “Time to go kick cancer's ass!”
- “Keep on keeping on!”
- You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. ...
- Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow. ...
- In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. ...
- The only time you fail is when you fall down and stay down.
- "When you have a dream, you've got to grab it and never let go." ...
- "Nothing is impossible. ...
- "There is nothing impossible to they who will try." ...
- "The bad news is time flies. ...
- "Life has got all those twists and turns. ...
- "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you."
- " The purpose of our lives is to be happy." — Dalai Lama.
- " Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans." — John Lennon.
- " Get busy living or get busy dying." — Stephen King.
- " You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." — Mae West.
- " ...
- " ...
- " ...
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." "We are most alive when we are in love." "The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love." "There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved."